Allpod for Winter - Cosy Winter Igloos
Dining domes for a premium winter dining experience
Now we are officially in the throes of autumn, the Allpod really starts to come into its own. As the nights draw in, the clocks go back and the temperatures drop, your customers can stay warm and cosy in their very own igloo.
Make your outside space usable and profitable for the colder seasons with the addition of our premium outdoor private dining pods. Terraces can often become redundant in the colder months as customers seek the warmth and comfort of being indoors.
The Allpod dining dome, however, offers the best of both worlds. Guests can feel like they’re dining in the great outdoors with panoramic 360-degree views, whilst remaining warm, dry and cosy – and feel extra special in their very own private bubble.
The Allpod Standard and Stretch pods can:
- Transform an outside area to create an all-weather outdoor dining space and make the most of your view
- Maximise your dining capacity and add something unique for diners, especially over the lucrative Christmas period
- Be dressed and customised as you wish with magical lights, throws and themes
- Create extra revenue and bring in new customers who want to celebrate a special occasion
- Private dining for small groups
- 3m diameter floor space offers flexibility for use
- Light action sliding door, great for both waiting staff and guests
- Multiple door options offers even more flexibility
- Opening roof light
- Plinth available for non-level ground
- Power supply and heating options
- Near airtight to offer excellent heat retention
If you want to offer a premium indoor/outdoor dining experience this winter, contact us now for a quote.
By Abi Smith, 10/2/2023
- Allpod for Winter - Cosy Winter Igloos10/2/2023
- Top Tips on Improving your Acoustics8/17/2023
- Open up your outside area with Allpod8/8/2023
- Year-Round Canopies for Schools7/20/2023
- Summer Shade Solutions6/12/2023
- Summertime Dining Domes5/31/2023
- Improve Sun Glare in your Workplace5/11/2023
- Are you Summer Event Ready?4/27/2023
- Spring Cleaning4/6/2023
- Dining Pods for Autumn and Winter9/22/2022
- Blog homepage