- Project: Skinner School, Triple Conic Canopy
- Description: Playground Shade
- Client: Skinner School
- Location: Tunbridge Wells
- Applications: Playground Dining Entrance Meeting Point Canopy
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester
- Frame: 2 Part Wet Spray Mild Steel
- Fixings: Galavanized
- Ref: 2397
As schools continue to provide a more varied environment for their children, covered outdoor spaces become more and more important.
For this installation, we installed a 22m x 6m Triple Conic Corona Canopy (yes, it was called that before the pandemic - based around stars and space!) providing coverage for break times, lunch, play and learning.
The tensile fabric structure sits on three foundations and was installed over a 4 day period.
An annual clean will keep it in tip-top condition.