Fabric Entrance Structure
- Project: Entrance Canopy, Challenge House
- Description: Fabric Entrance Structure
- Client: Meronden Limited
- Location: Bletchley
- Applications: Entrance Feature Canopy
- Fabric: PVC Coated Polyester
- Frame: Galvanised Mild Steel
- Ref: 1548
Due to the entrance at Challenge House being very obscure, the client requested a canopy that would stand out so as to highlight their reception area.
To cover both doorways to the property this striking hyperbolic form was designed drawing maximum attention made from PVC coated polyester with a powder coated galvanised steel tubular frame.
Lead time for manufacture of this canopy (at around 8m x 4m) was 3 weeks for design and development, 6 weeks for manufacture and 2 days for the installation.