Overhead Canopy Banner
- Project: Printed Exhibition Centrepiece, Adobe Summit 2013
- Description: Overhead Canopy Banner
- Client: Adobe
- Location: Excel Centre, London
- Applications: Suspended Signage Centrepiece
- Fabric: Blackout Polyester
- Frame: Aluminium
- Fixings: Aluminium
- Ref: 1913
In April 2013 we constructed this large overhead double-faced printed fabric centrepiece for The Adobe Summit 2013 - The Digital Marketing Conference.
The structure consists of a lightweight aluminium framework in a ladder-type design with the fabric skin being fixed individually to both sides in four panels per side. The construction took around four hours from beginning to end and was supported regularly from above from a truss grid that was motor lifted to ceiling level.
The blackout polyester fabric was printed by dye sublimation, producing bright vibrant colour, while the blackout layer prevented any light transmission of the interior graphic or shadowing from the support framework.