Allpod - 5 Top Tips
How to make the most of your outdoor dining pod
Invest in an Allpod and you will reap the benefits of extra revenue, extra profits and extremely happy customers.
The pods offer a perfect solution for hospitality venues looking to maximise their outdoor space and their revenues over the colder months.
Here are our top five tips for getting the most out of your pods:
1) Dress your pod for the season
For the winter season add sumptuous fur throws and cosy blankets to create a feeling of comfort and luxury for your guests. Fairy lights and stunning decorations can also add to the winter atmosphere and create a stylish and eye-catching environment.
2) Implement a supplement or a minimum spend
Charge a small supplement per person or introduce a minimum spend for igloo use (which changes depending on the number of guests in the party) – this will quickly cover the initial investment of the pods and bring in excellent extra profit.
3) Offer peak and off-peak options
To fill the pods and increase your revenues as much as possible, consider deals for off-peak times so that customers feel like they are getting an amazing experience at great value.
4) Introduce a VIP pod package
Offer an exclusive private dining menu as an option - making customers feel special and setting you apart from the competition. Perhaps a special set winter pod menu, or a romantic Valentine’s menu for the lovers in February!
5) Create a social media stir
The pods are so photogenic and extremely insta worth! Ask customers to upload their photos whilst dining in the pod to promote your brand – maybe offering them a chance to win another evening dining in the pod with a special #competition.
Contact us now to get your pods in time for Christmas.
By Abi Smith, 21/10/2021
- Top tips for picking the right fabric09/11/2021
- Allpod - 5 Top Tips21/10/2021
- Increase Revenue with Outdoor Pods22/07/2021
- Summertime Pods18/05/2021
- Igloo Dining For Winter05/11/2020
- The Flexibility of Fabric24/09/2020
- Open up any Outside Space with Fabric23/06/2020
- Adapting the Work Place for Coronavirus13/05/2020
- The Tensile Fabric Design Process30/04/2020
- Time for a Spring Clean?12/03/2020
- Blog homepage