Do you need to keep your customers dry?
The benefits of a walkway canopy
Keep customers dry
One of the best ways to provide all-weather protection is to install a walkway canopy. It offers a flexible and cost-effective way of providing protection with a really strong aesthetic look (and could even be combined with uplighting), and most importantly, will keep your customers dry between buildings and shade them from the harsh glare of the sun (roll on summer!).
A walkway canopy is ideal for joining two buildings which are a long way apart, or creating a link between two buildings.
Having a modular structure means you can follow a straight, curved or wave form depending on your required route; they can even snake round existing trees!
Open up your site
As a site expands, facilities can become detached from surrounding buildings. A walkway canopy can become a covered corridor to keep everyone beneath it dry whilst walking from building to building. It offers all year round protection and will enhance the overall appearance of the facility.
Walkway canopies can be free-standing or wall mounted to suit your situation, providing a seamless connection between two external environments.
Walkways are ideal for :
- car parks
- linking any buildings
- anywhere where customers may have to queue.
Walkway structures are a popular solution for schools, universities, airports, shopping centres, hospitals, hotels, garden centres – indeed any location where you need to keep people dry or shaded whilst walking between two points.
Find inspiration with our outside walkway portfolio.
You can also view our walkway product shapes.
Contact us to discuss your all-weather canopy requirements.
By Abi Smith, 16/01/2020
- Open up any Outside Space with Fabric23/06/2020
- Adapting the Work Place for Coronavirus13/05/2020
- The Tensile Fabric Design Process30/04/2020
- Time for a Spring Clean?12/03/2020
- Stay Ahead of Hospitality Competition27/02/2020
- Improving Acoustics with Fabric03/02/2020
- Do you need to keep your customers dry?16/01/2020
- Pods are Popping Up!21/10/2019
- Highlight your Exhibition17/10/2019
- Prevent Autumn and Winter Sun Glare09/09/2019
- Blog homepage