Pods are Popping Up!
Unique and Enticing Igloos
There has been so much interest in our stunning igloo structures from all over the world and they will soon be popping up at a ski resort, rooftop terrace, lakeside courtyard or exclusive hotel and spa location near you soon…so keep your eyes peeled!
The top five benefits of the igloos/pods are:
- Increase turnover, profit and ROI
- Increase customer numbers
- Transform a disused space
- Open up an outside space over the colder months
- Enhance your brand and create a buzz
Our pods offer great flexibility in any setting and can be set up with various furniture options depending on whether you want to offer your customers breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, after work drinks, sundowners, dinner, cocktails, special occasions, the list is endless...They would also make the perfect small meeting space or work/study breakout areas.
The pods really do stand out from the crowd with their premium and exclusive look and finish:
- Bespoke made in the UK from polycarbonate with a timber frame on a shallow depth deck
- Designed specially to give maximum space for dining – they comfortably seat eight to ten diners
- Opening roof vent and retractable sliding doors for excellent ventilation
- Near airtight to offer excellent heat retention
- Manufactured to the highest quality to offer year-round use in all weathers
Don’t delay! Contact us today to discuss how the pods or igloos could work in your space.
By Abi Smith, 21/10/2019
- Pods are Springing Up07/04/2022
- Working with Facilities Management24/02/2022
- Top tips for picking the right fabric09/11/2021
- Allpod - 5 Top Tips21/10/2021
- Increase Revenue with Outdoor Pods22/07/2021
- Summertime Pods18/05/2021
- Igloo Dining For Winter05/11/2020
- The Flexibility of Fabric24/09/2020
- Open up any Outside Space with Fabric23/06/2020
- Adapting the Work Place for Coronavirus13/05/2020
- Blog homepage