Twisted Fabric Feature
- Project: Fabric Fins, London
- Description: Twisted Fabric Feature
- Client: Galliford Try
- Location: London
- Applications: Screen Feature Atrium
- Fabric: Satine 5500
- Frame: Mild Steel Powder Coated Brackets
- Fixings: Mechanical and Chemical
- Ref: 2286
This small scheme was commisioned as part of a major refurbishment of this building at India Quay.
Multiple brackets with installed as the atrium was being re-worked but timing dictated that the fabric skins had to be installed by rope access.
The fabric is a close weave class O rated fabric - yellow to one face, grey to the other - perfect to match the building's exterior face.
The team, working from side to side - completed the works in 2 days.