Suspended Fabric Structure
- Project: Office Reception Feature, Mid City Place
- Description: Suspended Fabric Structure
- Location: London
- Applications: Feature Suspended Lampshade
- Fabric: Woven man-made fibre
- Frame: Aluminium
- Fixings: Drill and tap fixings
- Ref: 1924
As part of a major refurbishment of a reception area for Mid City Place in High Holborn, London, we were asked to create a spectacular hanging canopy feature to give the area a much needed lift, and to bring it more up to date in its design.
The multi office use space has been transformed by the funky suspended feature, as well as new lighting and a new ceiling which were also part of the refurbishment carried out by the landlord.
The suspended structure consists of 57 fabric covered aluminium panels using a woven man-made fibre fabric, specially imported from the USA.
We worked closely with Overbury, the Main Contractor, to complete the project on time and to budget.